- Prepare invoices, follow up on client cash collection, purchase orders, cheque follow ups, and online payments.
- Manage the petty cash, analyze and prepare monthly financial reports.
- Deal and communicate with all banks that SADEX deals with and issue cheques for the concerned entities.
- Follow up on the import transactions, the supplier invoices, and the payment schedules.
- Follow up on credit facilities files, such as issuing of letters of guarantees, and follow up on its settlement.
- Drafting, sending and following up letters of guarantees
- Prepare monthly salaries, manage expenses and allowances
- Budgeting and the responsibility of the monthly and quarterly taxes.
- End of year inventory management.
In addition to carrying out various administrative tasks at office and in liaison with the Social Security Authority and Ministry of Labor offices.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (English Section).
- Three to five years of professional accounting experience.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Good Knowledge & Skills: Microsoft Office Suite applications – Excel, Word, Outlook is required.
- Good command of English
- Strong attention to details.
- Computer skills
- Ability to get along well with others.
- Good Communication, Presentation and analysis skills
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Girls preferred.
If interested please send CV to: email@example.com